We at HIYC strive to create human wellbeing in all its aspects. You can help us reach out to a growing number of people.
HIYC offers a variety of fulfilling Volunteer Opportunities. Join our dedicated team in the following capacities for at least 6 months :
- Articles related to Spiritual Life & Healing
- Preparing, reviewing and editing text about Yoga Centre, our People and Courses
- Book of Sharat Arora teachings
- Editing HIYC Yoga Booklets
Graphics & Multi-media
- Audio Recording Equipment/Video Camera Operator
- Audio and Video Editor
- Graphic Designer
IT/Web/Social Media Sites
- Facebook/Twitter Content Manager
- Youtube/ Vimeo /Google+ Content Manager
- Writer (articles, descriptions, reviewing written contents, transcriptions)
- DTP Operator
Environmental Projects (Himalaya Shanti Ashram )
- Organic Farming
- Water management (River water mill for electricity, Irrigation channels for the camps, Water filters in the ground, Natural sewage systems etc.)
- Other environmental projects
Candidates with previous experience are preferred.
Please contact us at email@example.com attaching your CV with picture and writing a short personal info about yourself; when would you like to come and for how long, what kind of activity would you like to take upon and a brief description of your vision.
Terms for Volunteer opportunities at HIYC:
You can pay for the Intensive/Teachers Training Courses (TTC) by volunteering to do work in exchange under the following conditions:
- For the Intensive a minimum of 3 months and for the TTC a minimum of 6 months work @ 5 hours a day 6 days a week.
- The work has to be completed before the course starts as during the intensive/TTC no work is possible as the course program is full time.
- All 5-Day Yoga Courses can be attended during your stay.
- If you wish to only attend weekly 5-Day Yoga Courses (with 2 days break for Self-Practice) for a longer period of time without doing an Intensive/TTC you can commit yourself to do 2,5 hours a day 6 days a week or 3 hours a day 5 days a week only.
*Accommodation and food is not included during this period.......... if you choose to stay at the centre a discounted room/hut rate can be negotiated beforehand.
It is wonderful that you are looking to be part of our team and give 100% to working, to learning Yoga, do a lot of Yoga practice, meditate, walk and be happy :)
This is exactly what we are looking for too!
Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre in Dharamkot, Dharamsala HP, India
Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre in Arambol, North Goa, India
Himalaya Shanti Ashram in Manyana, Dharamsala, HP, India