This is a service where you don’t need to worry about anything – we will take care of everything!! Just enjoy and relax....
Winter is the best time in Goa, not hot, the sea is a nice temperature and no strong winds. Truly a paradise....
Arrival date for yoga holiday in Arambol Yoga Centre is on any Sunday to be able to join the 5-Day Yoga Course starting on Monday. It is available in 5 day blocks from Sunday 2.30pm to Friday 8.30am throughout the season from the beginning of November until the end of March.
The day starts with a Yoga class. You will join a 5-Day Yoga Course from Monday till Friday everyday from 9 to 12 am, then a plunge in the ocean followed by a raw meal comprising of salads and sprouts.
The rest of the day is free to laze in the sun, go for walks or rent out scooters to explore the area. There are many temples, beautiful beaches and hills around, as well as an amazing international artist’s scene with performances and event of all kinds – like juggling, fire dancing, live music concerts, free drumming at sunset, and the Arambol carnival in March
In January special Yoga Therapy Classes are conducted by master teacher Sharat Arora, the famous Yoga Healer and Teacher.
This Yoga Holiday package includes :
- Pick-up Service (from Goa Airport)
- Yoga Classes
- Optional Therapy Yoga Classes
- Food at the Centre
- Interpreter facility available at extra cost
For Package Fee, Booking and Deposit please email us at : email@example.com
*For more details about the Yoga Courses please click on the links below.
Please click to read about: Requirements for Participation, Code of Conduct, Terms and Conditions of Payment.
Accommodation at our Arambol Yoga Centre, North Goa
We offer comfortable hut-tents with toilet and shower attached
- 650 INR per day for single occupancy
- 800 INR per day for double occupancy
(Between 15th December & 15th January 750 INR per day for single occupancy, and 900 per day, for double occupancy).
- Lockers for valuables, mosquito net, an Indian socket (you will need a converter for plugs from other countries) in the huts-tents are provided.
- At check-in, we provide fresh bed-sheets.
- Towels are not provided.
- We provide a part time wifi internet facilities for the residents of the Yoga Centre from 8pm to 8am only
- At present, no facility for food is available, but there is a variety of dining options just outside the Yoga Centre.
- The minimum occupancy is 2 nights Friday to Sunday or 5 nights from Sunday to Friday.
- Booking is possible at the Centre.
For the benefit of all yoga practitioners – including those not studying at the Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre – master teacher Sharat Arora is offering free lectures on yoga practice and meditation as well as on various other subjects related to aware living, good health and diet. At the Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre in Dharamkot, Dharamsala as well as in Arambol, Goa these lectures are taking place every Monday at 4:30 pm - except for the periods when the master teacher is conducting the Intensive and Yoga Teachers Training Courses at the Himalaya Shanti Ashram. The topics will be posted every week on the notice board at the Centre.