Yoga and Ayurveda are sciences stemming from the same philosophical background, Yoga being for the spirit and Ayurveda for the body. When working with our bodies in Hatha Yogic practice, the insight that Ayurveda provides is extremely valuable. It informs and helps us understand how the elements work, so that we are able to personalise our practice, tuning it to our specific body constitution needs for better results.
- Early morning guided Self-Practice to rejuvenate and prepare you for the day.
- Morning Asana class with the Master Teacher Sharat Arora.
- Afternoon Relaxation sessions conducted by one of the trained teachers of the Sharat Arora Yoga Method.
- Daily meditation sessions.
- 6 sessions of Ayurveda lecture with experienced Ayurvedic Doctor Sreeraj Kuttathara from Kerala or talks or videos with Master Yoga Teacher Sharat Arora.
- Opportunity to book personal consultations with Doctor Shelke.
- Healthy balanced vegetarian meals.